- Did you know? How embeddings from state of art large language models are improving search relevancy | Aaron Tay’s Musings about librarianship
- Are Amazon Sidewalk’s privacy protocols ready for the real world? – The Verge
- ‘Don’t just publish another paper. Let’s do something,’ says scholar-advocate Cindy Blackstock — University Affairs
- Radiolab: The Library of Alexandria – Radiolab
- Claire Bishop on the superabundance of research-based art – Artforum International
- Memory Rising was founded in December 2022 by Eira Tansey. Memory Rising provides research, consulting, and archival services for cultural and humanities institutions and other organizations. Key areas of expertise include climate change, environmental and labor movements, and Ohio Valley regional history.
- Ten of My Favorite Papers on the Science of Learning and Thinking – Scott H Young
- Librarian Peer Reviewer Database – About this Site
This database connects librarians who have evidence synthesis expertise with journal editors who need peer reviewers with this expertise.
Why does the world need the Librarian Peer Reviewer Database? We surveyed almost three hundred colleagues and learned that many librarians are willing to peer review a systematic review manuscript, but have never been asked.
What’s more, the librarians who have peer reviewed systematic review manuscripts typically identify flaws or reporting gaps in the manuscript under review, often in the search methodology or the search write-up. Read all the details in this paper: “Librarians as methodological peer reviewers for systematic reviews: results of an online survey.“
- Twitter Inc. no longer exists, now X Corp. | AppleInsider
– Called it.